I’ve been using this simple Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe for a few years now for all the many yummy pumpkin recipes that call for Pumpkin Pie Spice.
This recipe fills a small Rubbermaid or Tupperware container and usually lasts me for most of the season (depending on how pumpkiny I’m feeling). I love this recipe for a couple reasons: 1 I love that I get to control what goes in (I know there aren’t any fillers or weird stuff), and 2 I almost always have these basic spices on hand, so I know I can make it up anytime I need to.
We’ve got a few recipes that call for pumpkin pie spice. Here are just a few of my favorites:
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Store in airtight container in cool, dry place (with your other spices).
You Might Also Enjoy: