Since starting this bog, there have been a couple times that I get so caught up in making something new and exciting that I completely forget about tried and true simple recipes like this one.
We haven’t made this Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken for a few years, probably because I was so into finding new things that I just forgot about it.
This Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken is one of those recipes that I had never written down. I had been served it at someone’s house and they told me what was in it, and it was so simple that I never thought to write it down. I just made it several times … and then completely forgot about it.
So when I remembered again, I had to tweak it a bit to get the right proportions. Which means we’ve been eating a lot of this lately. And my husband still likes the leftovers. That tells you something. This is really good.
This recipe is very simple. Only 4 ingredients and a few hours in the crock pot. Seriously my kind of recipe.
We serve it over rice or pasta and with some green veggies to bring some color!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray and place chicken in the bottom.
- Place cream cheese, cream soup and Italian dressing over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- When chicken is done, take out of the crock pot and shred.
- Stir the sauce until combined and put the shredded chicken back in the sauce.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
Another Recipe We Think You’ll Love…