My daughter picked out this drink from a cookbook and would not stop talking about it until we tried it. She’s a little bit obsessed with anything even remotely fancy. But we were so glad that she was insistent about this one. We absolutely loved it!
It has simply become the drink that my kids all assume will be at their birthday dinner. And at Thanksgiving. And Christmas.
I guess maybe we should broaden our horizons when it comes to fancy drinks. But, we all love it! So why mess with it, right?
It is so simple. Seriously. Right before you’re ready to eat, you mix together 3 things. If you’re feeling extra fancy, add some frozen raspberries and some lemon slices.
Take my word for it. You should try it and you will love it!
- 4 cups raspberry lemonade, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- fresh or frozen raspberries
- lemon slices
- In large punch bowl, mix together raspberry lemonade, cranberry juice and ginger ale.
- Add raspberries and slices of lemon.
- Serve immediately.