This is definitely one of those treats that made capturing the deliciousness on camera very difficult.
Just let me tell you: these taste awesome! If you like s’mores, you will love these!
Pancakes made with graham cracker crumbs right in the batter, as well as chocolate chips.
Then comes the kicker: Marshmallow Whipped Cream to top it all off.
Just try and tell me that doesn’t sound delicious! Perfect for a summer breakfast any day of the week!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 1 sleeve of graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (7 oz) container marshmallow fluff
- Whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add buttermilk, egg and vanilla and mix just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips to distribute evenly.
- Heat griddle or skillet to cook pancakes. While cooking pancakes, make the Marshmallow whipped cream:
- Whip the cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer until stiff peaks appear.
- Fold fluff into whipped cream.
- Serve pancakes with a dollop of the whipped cream or butter and syrup.