I’m really excited to share these Corned Beef Pretzel Sliders with you. They’re delicious!
Both my husband and I loved them. And I don’t know if you’ve figured this out, but my husband is extremely picky and doesn’t really like ‘the new’. So when I say he loved them, that’s a big deal.
Only one of my kids tried them. I made 4 of these and my 2 year old really wanted to try one, so I let him. He had a cold at the time and only took a couple of slobbery bites. After eating one of my own and my husband ate the other two, I risked infection and ate the rest of the slobbery one.
I did get sick. And it was totally worth it.
I used the recipe for these pretzel breadsticks and made them into slider buns (instructions in the notes). Then used some shredded corned beef from the brisket I had made in the crockpot. I added a homemade Thousand Island Dressing and some Swiss cheese. What really makes these great, though, is popping them in the oven covered with tin foil to get everything all gooey and the flavors combine into a glorious deliciousness.
Please don’t take my word for it, because these are awesome in so many ways and you should definitely try them!
- 4 pretzel slider buns, recipe here
- 2 cups shredded or sliced corned beef
- 2-3 slices swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine mayo, ketchup, and mustard in a small bowl and mix well.
- Slice slider buns open and spread both sides with sauce.
- Layer on corned beef.
- Top with swiss cheese, covering beef (1 slice will be too big for 1 slider, so cut in half or fourths to get just enough to cover the corned beef).
- Place assembled sandwiches in a baking dish with sides (a square pyrex pan or even a cake pan will work well) and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve!
My husband, the spicy lover, loved this with pepper jack cheese as well.
Recipe adapted from A Southern Soul